Dressed 2 Sell Staging© with meet with you to discuss your objectives and expectations from the sale of your home. The 2-hour consultation will allow us to take a fresh look at every room and discuss the use of space, flow of the home, color, furnishings and accessories and then highlight the redesign of main rooms of your home to ensure that each area of the home shows in its’ best form.
We will confer upon how your home presents to a potential buyer, as well as discuss how well your home compares to its’ market competition. Our discussions may include the clearing and storing of unnecessary and personal items to grant the buyer the ability to view the spaces without distraction, and to ensure that the seller cannot be profiled.
If you choose to purchase a Custom Report, Dressed 2 Sell Staging© will prepare a room by room guide that features photographs of each room, guidelines, checklists, notes and additional resources that will assist you in transforming one room at a time.
Dressed 2 Sell Staging may provide these additional services to meet all of your home staging needs:
- Home Staging with Existing Décor, Half Day (4 hours)
- Home Staging with Existing Décor, Full Day (8 hours)
- Home Staging with Accessories Provided by Dressed 2 Sell Staging©, please call for additional details.
- Color Consultations: Both Interior and Exterior consultations are billed at $85.00 per hour.
- Redesign Services and Interior Decorating
- Personal Shopping: Offered at a rate of $85.00 per hour, however may be subject to a discounted rate depending on the size of your project. Rate includes travel time.
- One Day Room Makeovers
- Showcasing for Open Houses
- Special Event Showcasing (Example: Broker Open)
- Complete Rental of Furniture and Accessories
When it comes to staging vacant properties and model homes, Dressed 2 Sell Staging© handles everything for our clients. We provide all rental furniture and accessories, stage the home, and then after the home is sold, we de-stage the property. The fees for vacant and model home staging include an initial consultation, payment for staging activities, delivery/removal and set up of furnishings and a monthly rental fee for furniture and accessories through our company. We have a 60-day minimum rental period with all of our vacant home staging packages.